Sprinkler Irrigation System
- Design and install sprinkler irrigation systems
- Additions to existing irrigation systems
- Troubleshooting and servicing of other irrigation systems such as Toro, Hunter, and Weathermatic
Since 1998 Little Squirt has provided its customers with the ease of watering their property without the need for dragging out a gardening hose. A carefully thought out design goes into each project to ensure the customer receives the best coverage possible. An automatic timer will be installed and is regulated to meet the specific needs of each customer. Our rain sensor will override the system in the event it senses too much rain; thereby eliminating the concern for over watering.
A lush, green front yard and back yard must start with an exceptional irrigation system. Installing and maintaining the proper irrigation system can keep your yard healthy for years to come.
Questions to Ask Your Irrigation Contractor:
- What kind of system will I be getting?
- How many zones will my system have?
- Can I add to the system in the future?
- What kind of warranty will my system have?
- Are you fully insured?
- Are you a licensed PA Contractor?
Rainwater Harvesting System
Rainwater harvesting is a technique used for collecting, storing, and using rainwater for landscape irrigation and other uses. Normally when it rains the rainwater pours off your roof, down through your gutters and runs off into your yard or street. With rainwater harvesting your rainwater is collected in a water storage tank or cistern and stored for later use.
Rainwater is collected from downspouts which lead to an underground or above ground holding tank. The rainwater is then disturbed to your grass and garden areas using an automatic submersible pump. You have the option of connecting the system to a garden hose or irrigation system.
Some of the benefits of collecting and storing rainwater include:
- Preserve groundwater supplies
- Reduce water costs
- Easy to use
Other Services Provided:
- Spring Start-up
- Service/Maintenance contracts
- Agricultural/Horse pastures
- Site clearing (residential and pond areas)